We live in a mortal world, and emergencies do not occur at a scheduled time. So, when something bad happens, everyone should support each other, instead of fighting. In such situations, it would be useful to have a well-written document which details personal, financial and other information. It will save you and your family from confusion and conflict, especially under strained circumstances.
- Will: This legal document states that how your property will be distributed after your death.
- Family Tree(or Pedigree Chart): A chart which represents family relationships in a conventional tree structure.
- Family Loan Agreement: A document made between two parties related by blood or connected by marriage with one acting as the borrower and the other the lender. Depending on the terms of the agreement, the lender may be paid back more money than what they lend the borrower.
- Child Support Agreement: Used by parents to detail how they will divide the financial burden of raising their child/children, even if they are no longer married or romantically involved with each other.
- Living Will: A written statement stating a person's desires regarding their future medical treatment for situations in which they are unable to give informed consent, especially as an advance directive.
The above are the most crucial documents for you and your family in stressful or difficult situations. If you are unable to draft them by yourself, you can take a look at the samples of those documents and other equally important documents such as Medical Records Release Form, Moving Checklist, Parenting Plan/Child Custody Agreement, Pet Care Agreement, Pet Custody Agreement, and Photo Release Form below. We have included 46 letters and documents templates for personal and family needs below. Download them now!