Sale of Business Assets Worksheet Style 124

A minority discount lessens the fair market value for you because you will not have control of the business you are buying. For example, if you would only own 30 percent of the business, the other 70 percent would control the business. Rocket Lawyer is not a law firm or a substitute for an attorney or law firm. Use of Rocket Lawyer is subject to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Rocket Lawyer provides information and software only. Rocket Lawyer is not a "lawyer referral service" and does not provide legal advice or participate in any legal representation. Rocket Lawyer is not a law firm or a substitute for an attorney or law firm. Use of Rocket Lawyer is subject to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

Show More

Share this Template:

More templates from this category…

Search
Generic filters
Filter by Custom Post Type
Filter by Categories
Business Formation
Business Management
Business Operations
Business Property
Client and Customer
Construction
Employment
Event
Event & Project Management
Financial
Financial Management
Finder's Fee Agreement
Human Resources
Inventory
IT Project Management
Manufacturing
Personal & Family
Personal Lists, Tracker & Calculator
Real Estate
Website & Services
Will & Estate Planning
Filter by Apps
Excel
Word

Templates by Word